INDEREN worked on the 250 kW biogas plant in Biddinghuizen, the Netherlands.
In 2011, INDEREN, subcontracted by the engineering company Ludan and under its supervision and construction management, executed the expansion works in the 250 kW biogas plant, located in Biddinghuizen, the Netherlands.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following work at the biogas plant in Biddinghuizen, the Netherlands:
- Construction of the expansion of the heating circuit and isolation of the new biodigestion tank for the optimization of the process
- Installation of new gas pipes
- Pneumatic installation of the valve actuators in the gas line and perimeter closures of the upper biodigester tank canvas
- Installation of methane gas desulfurization process
The benefits of biomethanization of the plant in Biddinghuizen
The biogas plant in Biddinghuizen, the Netherlands can solve different problems:
- It serves for electrical production eliminating organic solid waste and treating greenhouse gases (GHG) towards controlled combustion.
- The residual thermal energy of the electric power production process will be used for the heating of a cattle farm and different homes.
- In addition tons will be obtained in fertilizers resulting from the process of biodigestion, closing and completing in a self-sustaining way the process of biogas elaboration.
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: