INDEREN was the installation company of the 250 kW biogas plant in Balsa de Ves, Albacete, Spain.
In 2013, INDEREN, subcontracted by the engineering company Ludan and under its supervision, carried out the design, control and construction works of the container and pumping room of the biogas plant of the Sanchiz Group farm. The biogas plant has a power of 250 kW, and is located in the municipality of Balsa de Ves, Albacete, Spain.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following work in the biogas plant of Balsa de Ves, Albacete:
- Construction of the entire pipeline network (piping)
- Construction of pressure equipment (pneumatic)
- Distribution of liquids, substrates and gasification
- Assembly of different elements and control systems
The benefits of biomethanization of the plant in Balsa de Ves, Albacete
- All the energy generated by cogeneration, both electric and thermal energy, will be self-consumed by the farm (for example, for heating the facilities in winter).
- Surplus electricity will be sold to the distribution network at market price.
- The problem of organic waste from the farm is solved in situ, and used as raw material:
- Meat remains
- Plant surplus
- Fertilizers can be obtained for growing the feed for the farm.
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: