INDEREN was the installation company of the 350 kW biogas plant in Bonete, Albacete, Spain.
In 2013, INDEREN, subcontracted by the engineering company Ludan and under its supervision, carried out the design, control and construction works of the container and pumping room of the biogas plant at the Ingapor farm. The biogas plant has a power of 350 kW, and is located in the municipality of Bonete, Albacete, Spain.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the Bonete biogas plant, Albacete:
- Construction of the entire pipeline network (piping)
- Construction of pressure equipment (pneumatic)
- Distribution of liquids, substrates and gasification
- Assembly of different elements and control systems
The benefits of the biomethanization of the plant in Bonete, Albacete
- All the energy generated by cogeneration, both electric and thermal energy, will be self-consumed by the farm (for example, for heating the facilities in winter).
- Surplus electricity will be sold to the distribution network at market price.
- The problem of organic waste from the farm is solved in situ, and used as raw material:
- Meat remains
- Plant surplus
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.