Agricultural Waste Biogas Plant: 370 kW Electric and 423 kW Thermal
KERNEL EXPORT is one of the largest companies of organic farming products in Spain, proposes the treatment of their waste as a source of renewable energy and generation of organic fertilizers, through anaerobic digestion, qwhich will be produced in he biogas plant of 370 Electric kW.
LUDAN Renewable Energy as an engineering services company, has once again had INDEREN as the installation company for this project, in the first quarter of 2014.
The plant located in the municipality of Los Alcázares (Murcia), will convert the waste from the Kernel Export factory into electricity for self-consumption, and organic fertilizers after a composting process.
Works carried out by INDEREN
Thanks to the extensive experience of INDEREN in the installation of Biogas plants, the following works were effectively carried out:
- Supply, adaptation and installation of 20-foot pumping container with helical screw pump and galvanized steel pumping manifold
- Heating manifold adapted inside the CHP insulated with black shell and white plastic finish
- Heating with stainless ring inside the digester
- Supply and installation of helical screw pump for substrates inside the pumping container
- Manufacturing, supply and installation of the piping of the plant, using HDPE for substrates, gas and water; Pex for desulfurization and compressed air.
- Valve and instrumentation installation
- Installation of special equipment: XRipper Shredder + Hopper, Stirrers, Peepholes
- Installation of the biodigester canvas under supervision
- Integration of systems in container: Electrical protections, desulfurization, dryer, PCI power station, fire extinguishers
- Special supply of: Platform adapted to the curve of the digester with ladder, platform for separator of solids with ladder, hopper for XRipper, coated and finished (RAL 6001) of the digester with corrugated steel plate, instrumentation plate
Thanks to this biogas plant, the Kernel Export company will be able to improve its energy self-sufficiency, both electric and thermal, and improve the management of its agricultural residues by transforming them into fertilizers.
Thus contributing to reduce their emissions of carbon dioxide and methane emitted by vegetable waste.
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants, pcontact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: