INDEREN was the installation company of the 2 MW biogas plant in Moerstraten, the Netherlands.
In 2010, INDEREN, subcontracted by the engineering company LUDAN Energías Renovables and under its supervision, carried out the construction of the biogas plant that has a power of 2 MW, and is located in Moerstraten, the Netherlands.
Galvanized Piping and Appliance Installations
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following work at the Moerstraten biogas plant:
- Construction of the entire network of biogas pipelines
- Construction of the pumping collector of substrates and liquids in hot galvanized steel
- Construction of aerial carbon steel hot water pipes for exchange in the biogas boiler
- Underground pipelines for substrates and liquids made of HDPE high density polyethylene
- Construction of the heating manifold made of steel
- Construction of the heating circuits of the plant, dairy, greenhouses and housing
- Assembly of instrumentation and control of the plant
- Assembly of agitators in biodigester tanks
- Assembly of pumps and actuators in valves
- Assembly of storage tanks for slurry and glycerines
- Insulation and coating with sheet metal for concrete tanks
- Assembly of pressure equipment
The benefits of biomethanization of the plant in Moerstraten, the Netherlands
- The biogas plant for electrical production has 2 motors with a total electric power of 2 megawatts.
- The residual thermal energy of the electric power production process is used for the heating of a greenhouse, a dairy and different homes.
Work done with polyethylene pipe
Entry of the gas cooler
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: