INDEREN was the installation company of the 1 MW biogas plant in Savock, Newburgh, Scotland (United Kingdom).
In 2017, INDEREN, subcontracted by the engineering company JCE Energy and under its supervision, carried out the design, control and construction of the boiler container and pasteurization system of the biogas plant. In addition, we installed gasometers. The biogas plant has a capacity of 1 MW, and is located in Savock, Newburgh, Scotland (United Kingdom).
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following work at the Savock biogas plant:
- Design, construction, test, transport and installation of biogas boiler container
- Construction of aerial stainless steel gas pipelines to feed the biogas boiler
- Construction of aerial carbon steel hot water pipes for exchange in the biogas boiler
- Design, construction, testing, transport and installation of pasteurizer container
- Design, manufacture, transport and installation of pasteurizing tanks
- Interconnection of substrates and hot water pipes between container and pasteurizing tanks
- Connection of service pipes in the plant (substrates and hot water) to the pasteurization system
- Insulation of hot water pipes and substrates
- Installation of gas meters in tanks of 16 m, 32 m and 35 m in diameter
The video about the biogas plant located in Savock, Newburgh (United Kingdom)
The benefits of biomethanization of the plant in Savock, Newburgh (United Kingdom)
- This project has gas injection to the natural gas network. After the biogas stage, the gas network is injected.
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: