In 2019, INDEREN carried out the installation works of the biogas plant for the Biometa project in Ivry-le-Temple, France.
In 2019, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, carried out the equipment assembly work in the tanks (peepholes, agitators, heating system, etc.), the platforms assembly work, as well as design, manufacture and installation of the central platform. In addition, we installed the buried pipes of the plant and all the aerial stainless steel pipelines for the digester, post-digester and gas cooling. It is a gas injection project to GRDF (Gaz Réseau Distribution France). And the biogas plant is located in Ivry-le-Temple, France.
Buried heating pipes
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following work in the Biometa biogas plant:
- Construction of aerial stainless steel gas pipelines
- Installation of the biogas pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of the substrate pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of the hot water pipes in the plant (aerial and buried, pre-insulated)
- Installation of agitators in the digester and the post-digester
- Design, manufacture and installation of platforms and access stairs for the digester and the post-digester
- Installation of peepholes in the tanks
- Installation of pressure, temperature and height sensors in the tanks
- Installation of compressed air pipes
- Installation of water pipes
- Installation of gasometer safety valves
The photos about the Biometa biogas plant in Ivry-le-Temple, France
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: