INDEREN is taking part in the EU funded project VALUEWASTE. The VALUEWASTE project proposes an integrated approach in urban biowaste upcycling for the production of high-value bio-based products, developing the first complete solution to fully valorise biowaste that can be replicated across Europe.
Our role within the project will be installation, testing and operating of the anaerobic digester for the treatment of urban biowaste in the waste treatment plant of Cañada Hermosa, Murcia (WP4).
The project started on November 2018, it will last 4 years and gathers 17 partners from 6 different countries:
- CETENMA (ES) – coordinator –
- Innovarum (ES)
- Savonia University of Life Sciences (FI)
- Servicios Urbanos de Murcia, Mu – Ferrovial Servicios (ES)
- Ayuntamiento de Murcia (ES)
- Technological Institute of Aragon, ITAInnova (ES)
- Unibio (DK)
- Agro Business Park (DK)
- Spanish Association for Standardization, UNE (ES)
- Nutrients Recovery Systems, NuReSys (BE)
- Ekobalans Fenix (SE)
- Ingeniería y Desarrollos Renovables, INDEREN (ES)
- GAIKER-IK4 Technology Centre (ES)
- Entomo Agroindustrial (ES)
- SEAH International (FR)
- Kalundborg Kommune (DK)
- European Biomass Industry Association, EUBIA (BE)
To see more details, visit project website: valuewaste.eu and ValueWaste Twitter: https://twitter.com/ValuewasteP.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: