INDEREN was the installation company of the 750 kW biogas plant for the Fertioise project in Coudun, France.
In 2018, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, carried out the construction works of the pipeline system and the platforms of the plant. In addition, we installed all the necessary equipment for the anaerobic digestion process. The biogas plant has a power of 750 kW, and is located in Coudun, France.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the Fertioise biogas plant:
Central platform manufacturing
- Construction of aerial stainless steel gas pipelines
- Construction of aerial carbon steel hot water pipes
- Installation of stirrers in tanks
Recirculation and oxygen container
- Installation of all plant biogas pipes (aerial and buried)
- Installation of all plant substrate pipes (aerial and buried)
- Installation of all hot water pipes in the plant (aerial and buried, pre-insulated)
- Installation of solid separator
- Design, manufacture and installation of platforms and access stairs necessary for the process in galvanized steel
- Installation of peepholes in tanks
Connection Tanks GFK
- Installation of pressure sensors, temperature and height in tanks
- Installation of lines of compressed air, oxygen and gas analyzer
- Installation of safety valves of the gasometers
The benefits of the biomethization of the Fertioise biogas plant
- This project has gas injection into the natural gas network. After the stage of the biogas, it is injected into the gas network.
- Thermal energy is also generated, which will be used to achieve the process of anaerobic digestion and pasteurization.
The photos about the Fertioise biogas plant in Coudun, France
Connection to digesters
Central platform and gas swing
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: