In 2019, INDEREN carried out the installation works of the biogas plant for the LAP Biogaz project in Les Toulans, Augan, France.
In 2019, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, carried out the equipment assembly work in the tanks (peepholes, heating system, etc.). In addition, we installed the buried pipes of the plant and all the aerial stainless steel pipelines for the gas cooling inside the building. And the biogas plant is located in Les Toulans, Augan, France.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the LAP Biogaz biogas plant:
Equipment installation inside the digester
- Construction of aerial stainless steel gas pipelines
- Installation of the biogas pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of the substrate pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of the hot water pipes in the plant (aerial and buried, pre-insulated)
- Installation of pressure, temperature and height sensors in the tanks
- Installation of water pipes
- Installation of solid separator with its necessary pipes
- Installation of gas cooling
The photos about the LAP Biogaz biogas plant in Les Toulans, Augan, France.
Insulation works and coating of the digester
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: