In 2021, INDEREN participated in the construction of the biogas plant for the Methaco project, located in Connantre, France.
In June 2021, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, started the installation work of the buried polyethylene pipes of the plant. In addition, we accomplished various welding works of stainless steel pipes.
The INDEREN team completed the Methaco project in September 2021.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the Methaco biogas plant:
- Assembly of different valves, pumps…
- Installation of the biogas pipes in the plant
- Installation of the substrate pipes in the plant
- Welding works of stainless steel pipes
- Design, manufacture and installation of platforms and access stairs necessary for the process in galvanized steel
The photos about the Methaco biogas plant in Connantre, France
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.