In 2019, INDEREN carried out the installation works of the biogas plant for the Méthanisère project in Apprieu, France.
In 2019, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, carried out the equipment assembly work in the tanks (peepholes, agitators, heating system, etc.), the platforms assembly work, as well as design, manufacture and installation of the central platform. In addition, we installed the buried pipes of the plant and all the aerial stainless steel pipelines for the digester, post-digester and gas cooling. Furthermore, we designed, manufactured and installed the stainless gates for the Biowatt area. It is a gas injection project to GRDF (Gaz Réseau Distribution France). And the biogas plant is located in Apprieu, France.
The INDEREN team also was in charge of the coating of both tanks using Rockwool and corrugated metal sheets RAL1019.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following work in the Méthanisère biogas plant:
- Construction of aerial stainless steel gas pipelines
- Installation of the biogas pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
Stainless Steel Pipelines
- Installation of the substrate pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of the hot water pipes in the plant (aerial and buried, pre-insulated)
- Installation of agitators in the digester and the post-digester
- Design, manufacture and installation of platforms and access stairs for the digester and the post-digester
- Installation of compressed air pipes
- Installation of water pipes
- Installation of peepholes in the tanks
- Installation of pressure, temperature and height sensors in the tanks
- Installation of gasometer safety valves
The video about the Méthanisère biogas plant located in Apprieu, France
The photos about the Méthanisère biogas plant in Apprieu, France
Stainless Separator Tank
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: