In 2021, INDEREN participated in the construction of the biogas plant for the Terre et Gaz project, located in Nangis, France.
In September 2021, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, started the installation work of the buried polyethylene pipes of the plant. In addition, we accomplished various welding works of stainless steel pipes.
The INDEREN team completed the Terre et Gaz project in December 2021.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the Terre et Gaz biogas plant:
- Assembly of different valves, pumps…
- Design, construction, test, transport and installation of biogas boiler container
- Installation of the biogas pipes in the plant
- Installation of the substrate pipes in the plant
- Welding works of stainless steel pipes
- Design and installation of all hot water pipes in the plant (aerial and buried, pre-insulated)
- Design, manufacture and installation of platforms and access stairs necessary for the process in galvanized steel
The benefits of biomethanization of the Terre et Gaz biogas plant
- This project has gas injection to the natural gas network. After the biogas stage, the gas network is injected.
The photos about the Terre et Gaz biogas plant in Nangis, France
Stainless Steel Pipes
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.