In 2017, INDEREN carried out the expansion works of the biogas plant for the Valois project in Chemin des Rouliers, Senlis, France. In addition, we executed 2 phases of the expansion of the same plant in 2019.
In 2017, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, carried out the installation works of the peepholes, the platforms, the agitators in the new digester, as well as design, manufacture and installation of the existing central platform. In addition, we installed the buried pipes for the digester, post-digester, technical building and gas cooling.
Furthermore, in January 2019 the INDEREN team undertook the expansion works of the plant that consists in the installation of two vertical GRP tanks and the assembly and installation in order to adapt it to the existing plant. At the end of July 2019, the technical building was expanded by installing a new mixing unit and substrates pumping.
On the other hand, during the month of October 2019, more expansion works will be done by the INDEREN team in the Valois plant, located in Chemin des Rouliers, Senlis, France.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following work in the Valois biogas plant:
- Construction of aerial stainless steel gas pipelines
- Installation of compressed air lines
- Installation of the biogas pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of the substrate pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of the hot water pipes in the plant (aerial and buried, pre-insulated)
Expansion – GFK Tanks
- Installation of agitators in the digester and the post-digester
- Design, manufacture and installation of platforms and access stairs for the digester and the post-digester
Expansion – Mixing Unit
- Installation of peepholes in the tanks
- Installation of pressure, temperature and height sensors in the tanks
- Installation of gasometer safety valves
The photos about the Valois biogas plant in Chemin des Rouliers, Senlis, France
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: