INDEREN was the installation company of the 500 kW biogas plant in Vall d’Uixó, Castellón, Spain.
In 2011, INDEREN, subcontracted by the engineering company Ludan and under its supervision, carried out the design, control and construction works of the container and pumping room of the biogas plant of the Vall d’Uixó Town Council (as owner of the land). The biogas plant has a power of 500 kW, and is located in the Polígono industrial de la Mezquita, Castellón de la Plana.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works at the Vall d’Uixó biogas plant, Castellón:
- Construction of gas pipelines
- Construction of pumping manifold of substrates and liquids in hot galvanized steel
- Underground pipelines for substrates and liquids made of HDPE high density polyethylene
- Heating manifold made of steel
- Heating circuits of the plant and biodigester
- Installation of plant instrumentation (for the control of the same)
- Assembly of agitators (inside the biodigester tanks)
- Assembly of pumps and valves with actuators
Photos about the works carried out by INDEREN at the biogas plant in Vall d’Uixó, Castellón
The benefits of biomethanization of the plant in Vall d’Uixó, Castellón
- The electricity generated will be enough to supply more than 1,000 families. Having a daily production of 5 MW.
- Thermal energy is also generated, which will be allocated free of charge to the municipal offices.
- They are used as raw material:
- Remains of citrus in poor condition
- Dairy whey from cheese making
- Pork or cow slurry
- Sewage sludge
- These facilities are the first municipal concession in Spain.
- The infrastructure pours directly into the electricity grid, being the first green energy generated of high efficiency in the town of Castellón.
- The green energy generated produces 95% less greenhouse gas emissions than electricity produced by oil.
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: