INDEREN worked at the 800 kW biogas plant in Tjuchem, the Netherlands.
In 2011, INDEREN, subcontracted by the engineering company Ludan and under its supervision and construction management, executed the expansion works in the 800 kW biogas plant, located in Tjuchem, the Netherlands.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN carried out the following work at the biogas plant in Tjuchem, the Netherlands:
- Substitution of stainless steel pipes
- New pumping system for glycerines, in this way we will carry and dose from the storage tanks to the digesters.
- Replacement of the air compressor for the new demand of the actuators and process
- Insulation against low temperatures of pipes
- Improvements in the pipe heating system
The benefits of biomethanization of the plant in Tjuchem
In Holland, biogas plants solve large and different problems:
- They serve to recover in the form of electricity production, the elimination of solid organic vegetable residues, coming from large areas of crops and treating greenhouse gases (GHG) towards controlled combustion.
- The residual thermal energy of the electric power production process will be used for the heating of greenhouses and different homes.
- In addition tons will be obtained in fertilizers resulting from the process of biodigestion, closing and completing in a self-sustaining way the process of biogas elaboration.
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites:
Comments are closed.