In 2022, INDEREN participated in the construction of the biogas plant for the B2D project, located in Barcy, France.
In May 2022, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, started the equipment assembly and installation work of the buried polyethylene pipes of the plant. In addition, we accomplished various welding works of stainless steel pipes.
The INDEREN team completed the B2D project in July 2022.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the B2D biogas plant:
- Equipment assembly work in the tanks (agitators, wall bushings, heating system, peepholes…)
- Assembly of different valves, pumps…
- Installation of the biogas pipes in the plant
Buried Polyethylene Pipes
- Installation of the substrate pipes in the plant
- Welding works of stainless steel pipes
- Design, manufacture and installation of platforms and access stairs necessary for the process in galvanized steel
The photos about the B2D biogas plant in Barcy, France
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.