INDEREN was the installation company of the 500 kW biogas plant in Aire-sur-l’Adour, France.
In 2014, INDEREN, subcontracted by the Danish engineering company Xergi and under its supervision, executed the pipeline installation work in the biogas plant with a capacity of 500 kW.
The biogas plant is located in Aire-sur-l’Adour, France. It is located in an area of isolated vineyards and most of the land has plots with septic tanks. The owner Labat Assainissement Vidange was concerned about the collection of these materials and for its use and neutralization, we opted for a system of electricity generation by methane biogas for its 100% sustainable and renewable use.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the biogas plant at Aire-sur-l’Adour:
The aerial and buried pipelines, indoors and outdoors of the biogas plant
- Manufacture, supply and installation of all aerial and buried pipelines, indoors and outdoors of the biogas plant, in the following materials:
- SS Inox 316L
- AISI 304L
- CS DIN 2458/2440
- Installation on site of manufactured sections
- The correct implementation of PIDS and plans
- Assembly of the piping with accessories
- Assembly of valves and instrumentation (control sensors)
- Online pumps for glycerine racking
- Connection in container of pumping and control system for tanks
- Connection of the CHP “500kW biogas electric cogeneration engine”
- Works at height in digester tanks
- Stakeout of biogas pipelines
- Installation of the biogas dryer and blowers
- Installation of high volume heat exchangers
- Installation of condensate wells for biogas pipes
- Systems with explosion-proof devices in ATEX zones
- Heat insulation and insulation of pipes
- Improvements to the pipe heating system with the implementation of a new insulation system for buried heating pipes by expansive insulating foam and external plastic jacket
- Assembly, placement and anchoring of the feed tanks, and of the agitator
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: