In 2020, INDEREN participated in the construction of the biogas plant for the EVR project, located in Thieux, France.
In September 2020, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, started the installation work of the buried pipes of the plant. In addition, we installed all the aerial gas pipelines made of stainless steel for the gas channelling and the platforms of the tanks, the separator and the technical building.
The INDEREN team completed the EVR project in October 2020.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the EVR biogas plant:
- Construction of aerial stainless steel gas pipelines
- Installation of the biogas pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of the substrate pipes in the plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of pressure, temperature and height sensors in the tanks
- Installation of water pipes
- Installation of gas cooling
- Installation of simple, tandem, central and separator platforms
The photos about the EVR biogas plant in Thieux, France
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.