INDEREN attended the conference on opportunities for collaboration with Colombia, organized by the Cluster of Energy of the Valencian Community on June 10 and 11, 2019. The objective of the event is to analyze ways of collaboration between the Cluster entities and the Colombian.
The Colombian delegation, led by CAEM (Corporación Ambiental Empresarial), which depends on the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá, and is financed by the UNDP (United Nations Development Program) , is made up of a group of companies and universities. In addition, the visit is framed in the NAMA Industria project, whose objective is to promote the transfer of technology through the implementation of Energy Efficiency projects in the industrial sector to reduce their GHG emissions and improve their competitiveness.
First of all, the day began with the institutional inauguration of Cluster President D. José Dominguis Renard (Titania Servicios Tecnológicos) and the Director of IVACE International Dª. María Dolores Parra.
After that, the event was directed by CAEM by Dª. Paola Herrera and the Cluster by its Director, D. Enrique Bayonne, who made a presentation of both entities and presented the objectives of the meeting and the planning for the two days programme.
Afterwards, among other companies and institutions, INDEREN made its presentation, exposing our activities, the trajectory and the added values that characterize us as a company, as well as the national and international projects and collaborations in which we have participated.
Visits were also made to the Dismuntel facilities in Algemesí, Spain and the ITE – Energy Technology Institute in Paterna, Spain.
Results and achievements
Finally, the two-day meeting has given the following good results:
- The search for synergies and ways to initiate and materialize collaborations between the companies of the Cluster and the Colombian, in the field of Energy Efficiency, Industry 4.0, Renewable Energies, Biogas and Circular Economy
- The development of a roadmap foreseeing, at the end of 2019 or in the first quarter of 2020, the accomplishment of a reciprocal mission to Colombia, once located and previously worked out the business opportunities and the concrete collaboration routes between Cluster companies and Colombian companies.
Participants of the conference
- Instituto Valenciano de Competitividad Empresarial – IVACE (Generalitat Valenciana)
- INDEREN (Ingeniería y desarrollos renovables)
- IBERAPA | Iberica de Aparellajes
- Dismuntel S.A.L.
- Genia Global Energy
- ROTARY WAVE SL
- Instituto Tecnológico de la Energía, ITE
- CAEM Corporación Ambiental Empresarial
- PNUD Colombia
Photos of the event
In the INDEREN team, we have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: