INDEREN was the installation company of the biogas plant for the Mahé project of gas injection to GRDF (Gaz Réseau Distribution France) in Boutigny, France.
In 2018, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, carried out the construction work on the pipe system and the plant platforms. In addition, we installed all the necessary equipment for the anaerobic digestion process. It is a gas injection project to GRDF (Gaz Réseau Distribution France). And the biogas plant is located in Boutigny, France.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following work in the Mahé biogas plant:
- Construction of aerial stainless steel gas pipelines
- Construction of aerial carbon steel hot water pipes
- Installation of all biogas pipes in plant (aerial and buried)
- Installation of all subsurface pipe lines (aerial and buried)
- Installation of all hot water pipes in the plant (aerial and buried, pre-insulated)
- Installation of agitators in tanks
Separator of solids
- Installation of solid separator
- Design, manufacture in installation of platforms and access stairs necessary for the process in galvanized steel
- Installation of peepholes in tanks
- Installation of pressure, temperature and height sensors in tanks
- Installation of compressed air, oxygen and gas analyzer lines
- Installation of gasometer safety valves
- Digestor coating installation
The benefits of the biomethanization of the Mahé biogas plant
- Thermal energy is also generated from the combustion of biogas in the boiler, which will be used to achieve the anaerobic digestion process.
The photos about the Mahé biogas plant in Boutigny, France
Coating of digesters
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: