In 2021, INDEREN participated in the construction of the biogas plant for the May project, located in May-en-Multien, France.
In June 2021, INDEREN, subcontracted by the EnviTec Biogas engineering company and under its supervision, started the installation work of the equipment in the digesters, platforms and the buried polyethylene pipes of the plant. In addition, we accomplished various welding works of stainless steel pipes.
The INDEREN team completed the May project in September 2021.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the May biogas plant:
- Assembly of agitators, wall bushings, PVC pipes, heating pipes in the digesters
- Assembly of different valves, pumps…
- Installation of the biogas pipes in the plant
- Installation of the substrate pipes in the plant
- Welding works of stainless steel pipes
- Assembly of the different platforms
The photos about the May biogas plant in May-en-Multien, France
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.