INDEREN was the installation company of the Methan’Agri biogas plant of 300 Nm3/h in Messei, France.
In 2018, INDEREN, subcontracted by the engineering company BIO DYNAMICS and under its supervision, carried out the works of metallic carpentry, platforms and stairs in galvanized steel. The biogas plant has a power of 300 Nm3/h, and is located in Messei, France.
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the Methan’Agri biogas plant:
- Design, manufacture and installation of platforms between digesters
- Design, manufacture and installation of tower stairs
- Design, manufacture and installation of vertical stairs with protective cage and access to platforms for inspection of instrumentation and handling of valves
- Design, manufacture and installation of railing on concrete tank deck
Stairs and Platforms
The benefits of biometanization of the Methan’Agri biogas plant
- This project has gas injection into the natural gas network. After the stage of the biogas, it is injected into the gas network.
- Thermal energy is also generated, which will be used to achieve the anaerobic digestion process.
The photos about the Methan’Agri biogas plant in Messei, France
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on renewable energy projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Comments are closed.