In 2020, INDEREN participated in the construction of the water treatment plant for the Mydibel project, located in Mouscron, Belgium.
In May 2020, INDEREN, subcontracted by the BIO DYNAMICS engineering company and under its supervision, started the works of design and construction of the metallic carpentry and the aeration system of the aerobic reactor. In addition, we installed the access platforms for the aerobic reactor.
The INDEREN team completed the Mydibel project in June 2020.
General View of the Aerobic Reactor
Works carried out by INDEREN
The INDEREN team carried out the following works in the Mydibel water treatment plant:
- Design, manufacture and installation of air supply pipe, collector ring on aerobic tank
- Design, manufacture and installation of bridge platform on aerobic tank in galvanized steel and tramex PRFV
- Design, manufacture and installation of the rack on aerobic tank in galvanized steel
- Design, manufacture and installation of circular platform on aerobic tank in stainless steel and tramex PRFV
- Design, manufacture and installation of 4 stainless steel aeration grills
Installation of Downpipes and Grills
The photos about the Mydibel water treatment plant in Mouscron, Belgium
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on environmental projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.