Circular walkway and bridge in water treatment plant for Clarebout Potatoes in Warneton Belgium
Clarebout Potatoes is one of the world’s leading companies in the sector of pre-cooked and frozen products derived from potatoes.
Under the guidelines of our client, INDEREN has built and completely installed an aeration system for the purification treatment of the water of the plant. Therefore, the work has been developed in a tank 12 meters high composed of two concentric rings, one of 30 meters and another 20 meters in diameter, adapting to the existing real geometry of the plant.
The videos about the platforms and water treatment for Clarebout Potatoes in Warneton, Belgium
Works carried out by INDEREN
- Design, adaptation, manufacture and assembly work was carried out on the structures, including a perimeter walkway in AISI 304 stainless steel and PRFV grid floors.
- In its middle, a central bridge in galvanized steel 20 meters long at a height of 12 meters, solving the setting out and assembly of elements at 12 meters high.
INDEREN – Installation company in industrial plants
- Manufacturing and validation of the design of the distributor supports for the stainless steel aeration, on which the membranes will be installed.
- Manufacture and assembly of the system for lifting and guiding of the supports.
- Design, manufacture and assembly of stainless steel pipes for air conduction:
- A perimeter ring of 20m diameter in DN300
- An input manifold in DN500
- Two manifold for the inner tank in DN250
- Downpipes to grids in DN150/100
INDEREN – Installation company in industrial plants, manufacturers of AISI 304 ladders, GRP platforms, galvanized carbon steel bridges, circular walkways.
The photos about the platforms and water treatment for Clarebout Potatoes in Warneton, Belgium
At INDEREN we are pleased to be able to work on environmental projects that guarantee a more sustainable future.
We have extensive experience in the field of manufacturing, installation and commissioning of biogas plants and waste treatment plants. We also offer our customers container solutions: manufacturing of containers combining different systems according to the client’s needs (biogas, solar, industrial…). Contact us for more information.
Share this article on Social Media Sites: